I charge by the square inch. To determine the cost for quilting, measure length and width of your quilt and multiply.Then multiply by rate of your chosen quilting package.
LENGTH X WIDTH X RATE = PRICE
IRONWORKS LONGARM QUILTING SERVICES
Your input is very important to me. We will work together to choose a quilting design that will accent your piecing and create a truly unique and beautiful finished quilt.
- Economy Edge to Edge (jigsaw puzzle meander) 0.015/sq inch
- Edge to Edge (floral, vine, geometric, etc. all over designs) 0.02/sq inch
- Economy Custom (single border treatment with all over design) 0.025/sq inch
- Custom (multiple border/sash treatments, feathering, block designs, 0.03 - 0.05/sq inch
ruler work, stencils etc.)
- Heirloom Custom Please call to discuss options
- Batting Hobbs 80/20 8.00/yard
Warm and Natural 9.50/yard (of course you may provide your own)
Thread charge------$5.00 regardless of color changes or quilt size
Minimum charge $50.00
I do not offer hand sewn binding but if you'd like, I will machine bind your quilt. ( 0.05 / linear inch)
Pieced backs can be tricky, If you'd like me to piece your back, you provide the fabric. ( $10.00 charge)
Payment and Shipping
Once we have decided upon a design for your quilt, you may ship your quilt enclosing a $25.00 deposit.
Remember to use a box big enough for your finished quilt to fit into.
(Please notify me when I should expect the package. )
As soon as I finish quilting it (generally 1-2 weeks depending upon design) I will notify you by phone or email.
Upon receipt of payment balance, I will IMMEDIATELY send your quilt back to you.
Piecing Classes also available
Call for information